The SVG Indian Heritage Foundation continues to celebrate the fortitude, strength, indomitable spirit and character of our forefathers.
We are grateful to them for being hard-working, thrifty, ambitious and family-oriented and for leaving us a legacy on which we have built and continue to build.
We encourage members of the public to become members of the Foundation.
Upcoming events include:
- Yoga training on International Yoga Day on June 21st 2018
- Training in Indian dance and cuisine in August 2018
- A Banquet and Awards evening in recognition of Indian Heritage Day October 7th which will be held at Murray Heights Hotel on October 27th 2018
- Duwali celebrations in November 2018.
- The Foundation has also appointed an Education Secretary, Mrs Tamiko Browne, who will assist anyone who wishes to apply for fully paid training/ full scholarships in India for periods ranging from two months to three years. Interested persons may contact Mrs Browne at 451-3239 or email@example.com.
- The Foundation is planning a visit to India between March and May 2019. Package deals are being worked on for airfare, accommodation and tours.
- The Indian Government is also granting citizenship to persons up to 4th generation who can prove that their fore parents arrived in SVG from India between 1861 and 1880.
Interested persons may contact the Foundation for further information on all these events and in these matters.”